Newtella Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup whole milk (you can also use 2 percent)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Newtella
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine milk, flour, and baking powder in a 12-ounce microwave-safe mug. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the Newtella and stir until the batter has no lumps.
- Microwave on high for about 45 to 60 seconds.
- Continue microwaving slowly in 15-second intervals. Microwaves vary, but what you’re looking for is the cake to look set and dry, feel springy and fluffy to the touch, and for the edges to pull away from the side of the mug. It will probably take an additional 30 to 60 seconds in total.
- Serve immediately.